Terms and Conditions
Brand Enthusiast and Collaborations
Please refer to our Brand Enthusiast and Collaboration Terms and Conditions for further information.
Please refer to our E-Gift Cards Terms and Conditions for further information.
General Legal Notices
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We have partnered with DigiCert to ensure the protection of your personal information by utilising data encryption up to 256 bits via SSL Certification.
Colours and Pictures
Please note despite our best efforts to accurately colour match illustrations there may be variations in colour due to image reproduction and the resolution of your computer screen and its settings. Please use colours and pictures of products as a guide only.
We will endeavour to meet our delivery times, however delays could be experienced due to circumstances beyond our control. As we do not keep all products in stock, we may need to order your products in from our suppliers. This could result in extended delivery times or the product being unavailable. If you have ordered a product where our supplier is out of stock or the product is no longer available, we will notify you immediately and if you have been charged we will arrange a refund or exchange.
The delivery times given on this Site are indicative only. We will not be liable for any failure to observe these delivery times. You understand and agree that you shall not be entitled to withdraw or modify any commitment made for the purchase of products from this Site once that commitment has been made for any reason, including without limitation, because of any delay in delivery. You are responsible for maintaining adequate insurance of the goods after they are despatched.
If you make an order it is deemed and constitutes an offer by you to purchase the quantity of goods or services (as the case may be) for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this website at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. Prices of products and services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. The availability of products and services may change from time to time. We retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you on despatch.
You (the customer) are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, or any tax imposed by any government or government authority on any products or services acquired or ordered by you from this website.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in and to this website and all content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, image rights and software, is the property of Levi and Evelyn and/or its content suppliers. All such rights are expressly reserved. If you use any image from any page from our website, our status (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this website should always be acknowledged.
You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, communicate to the public, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any images, graphics, files, software, products, information, content or services obtained from this website without our prior written permission. You may not frame any content from this website with advertising, promotional material, information or other content without our prior written consent.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You warrant to Levi and Evelyn that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. It is a condition of using this website that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security or integrity of the website, including, without limit, accessing data not intended for users of the website; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website for security breaches; attempting to interfere with service to users of the website (including, without limit, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the website, overloading the website or carrying out any form of denial of service attack, or continuously posting repetitive material on the website); attempting to decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the content or software comprising or making up any part of the website; and sending unsolicited advertising or other communications to users of the website.
Use of Website Services / Posting Content
Description “Services” means where we provide areas of the website to post and exchange views, information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), such as the Levi and Evelyn Blog, the Product Reviews section, or e-mail function offered as part of our website. The Postings do not represent the views of Levi and Evelyn. We are not responsible for the content or opinions posted or sent by users in any Services. We may randomly pre-screen Postings and therefore not all Postings submitted will necessarily be posted via our Services. We will make every effort to ensure that our website best serves your interests and those of all users. We therefore reserve the right to vet, monitor, remove, suspend, destroy and change any Postings and/or content that is available on our Services.
If you find objectionable or offensive material in the Postings, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting our Support Team
You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Services. You take responsibility for Postings under your name and use the information provided in the Services at your own risk. You recognise and accept that the Services provided by us are not intended to be anonymous. Submissions sent include the IP (Internet Protocol) address from which the login session originated with this header information, the source of a message can be narrowed dramatically (often directly to your computer). This is done for the protection of recipients of an e-card and all users of our website. To report a misuse of these Conduct rules and regulations, please e-mail us at
By using the Services you agree not to:
– use the Services provided for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
– transmit through the Services any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
– use the Services for illegal purposes.
– use the Services to advertise or otherwise solicit funds or in such a way as is a solicitation for goods or services.
– post any personal contact details (such as names, email addresses, telephone number, etc).
You should never reveal via the Services any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address).
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using our Services.
Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with in any user-generated content area. Information obtained in this way may not be reliable.
Use of Postings
By posting any material as part of any Postings, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid up and sub-licensable right (and grant us all necessary consents and licences) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, annotate, abridge, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any format now known or later developed and via media for any purpose. In doing so you promise that you own or otherwise are able to grant to us all rights in and to the material submitted, that you have obtained all necessary rights, licences and consents in respect of such material to enable us to use the same in accordance with these terms and that use of such material by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. Additionally you grant us the right to use your first name and age (if supplied) (but no other personally identifying information) in connection with such material. You waive and agree not to assert any moral or other similar rights you may have in and to such material.
If you do not want to grant us these rights please do not submit any Postings to us.
If you are under the age of 16, please obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you submit any Postings or ask your parent or guardian to submit any Postings on your behalf.
Prize draw Terms and Conditions
We may from time to time offer prize draws on our website, Facebook page, Pinterest Page or Instagram page which shall (unless expressly stated otherwise or if there are some specific terms and conditions applicable to a particular promotion (“Promotion Terms”) in which case the Promotion Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict with these terms) be governed by the following general terms and conditions:
– No purchase necessary.
– All prize draws featured on our website are promoted by Levi and Evelyn (the “Promoter”) and are not open to employees of the Promoter.
– Entries for any prize draw containing invalid e-mail addresses will be automatically disqualified.
– Prize(s) offered for any prize draw are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative; in the event a prize offered is unavailable a similar prize of greater or equal value will be substituted.
– To enter our prize draws you must be an Australian resident and follow the entry instructions given, providing all the information requested.
– Only one entry may be made per e-mail address to each prize draw.
– Entries received after the closing date for each prize draw as stated will not be considered.
– The winner(s) will be the first entry(ies) selected at random and the runners-up (if any) will be the next entry(ies) selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received and will be notified within 30 days of the closing date.
– The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are late, lost, damaged, illegible or corrupted in transit.
– The winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 30 days of notification by the Promoter otherwise they will forfeit their prize(s).
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By entering each prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time by the Promoter.
– The rules of each prize draw shall be governed by Australian law.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for:
– death or personal injury arising through negligence;
– fraudulent misrepresentation; or
– anything else that cannot be excluded under Australian law.
We do not warrant or represent that material downloaded and/or accessed via or from our web site will be free or viruses or other similar contaminants and you should operate the most up-to-date virus protection software at all times.
Other than as stated in this Agreement, we:
– do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this website;
– do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from any reliance placed on third party content on the website by you or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents;
– disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to any goods on the website and/or the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on our website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising out of problems with access to the website and any commentary and other materials posted on our website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon by you; and
– do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or contaminants contracted by you or your machine via accessing or using our website.
– We do not endorse and assume no responsibility for the accuracy or content of the website (including any comments, recommendations, Postings or suggestions from readers, Levi and Evelyn, or others).
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Levi and Evelyn does not endorse such website(s) or their contents and is not responsible for such contents and makes no representations or warranties regarding the contents, accuracy or functionality of such website(s).
Levi and Evelyn, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny any user access to this website either in part or as a whole without notice.
The Australian Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to this website. Australian law will apply to this Agreement.
Concept and production:
This Online store was created using Prestashop Shopping Cart Software,check out PrestaShop's ecommerce blog for news and advices about selling online and running your ecommerce website.
Please contact CareyIT with any questions or problems about the operation of this website.
This website has been designed by Carey IT.